Thursday, April 26, 2012

Emme Ya / Nuit limited press pre-order

NOCTIVAGANT - Emme Ya / Nuit split special limited press of 23 copies

Includes a handmade cover, Emme Ya / Nuit split, 5 sigil cards, 5 track cdr which includes 3 compilation tracks and 2 tracks exclusive to this release and of course 1 t-shirt from 2 designs.

$50.00 US Dollars + postage. To reserve a copy I am asking to send a minimal $20 US dollars to PayPal account; in2thegrey@yahoo.com in message include shirt size.

An explanation behind the label and the special limited press items. The idea came about because I felt there was a need to support the artist on a further level. Noctivagant is not a big operation and run independently solely by me so there is a need to be a little more creative to get that needed income to the artist. I started my discussions with Edgar (EmmeYa/Nuit) about special limited pressings in which the musical artist would play a important personal part in creating. In this case beyond the work required for the regular release Edgar did the handmade covers,  created the sigil cards, designed the t-shirts  and composed 2 more tracks. I have also had similar discussions about this idea/need with Dan of Selo Vatra. So getting to the point 100% of the money brought in from these special limited press releases will go directly to the artist. So this works in many aspects  you of course are getting a very personal special collectors addition and you are also  directly supporting the artist. It helps the artist for the time, energy, effort and skill required for their craft. How does this work for the label? I hope that the ideas and goals help to find more people to aid and maintain the continuance of the label with all its artists and releases.

 Support the Arts!!!

My regards Phil Brito


2 comments:

  1. Hey Phil I will like an order of the EMME YA and NUIT To support the arts and friends !! I wear a medium shirt thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Phil! Looking forward to this incredible release from Noctivagant! Much enjoyment from each new release! I am sending payment for this unique set...size Large shirt. High Regards!

    ReplyDelete